Friday, February 18, 2011

E=SC2



Salam 165 to all of you

.... Alhamdulilah, All praises to Allah for blessing us and still in the month of Rabiulawwal, the

month of Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. Tomorrow will be my big event in Ampang.

Tomorrow also will brings me to the next level in Spiritual Training. ESQ 165 way is the

human resources training base on Islamic, Iman and Ihsan principle. This training consist 9

days training in order to complete Spiritual training a.k.a Character building training. I had

attend Basic training Mahasiswa, Sept 2 years ago and proceed with Intermediate Training 1

which is Mission Statement And Character Building, after 2 years . Now it is time to increase

our potential with Self -Control and Collaboration ( SC2).. This training perhaps can help me

to face the world in prepare. This training will be conduct by Dr HC Ary Ginanjar Agustian (

ESQ founder) . This also will be myfirst time training with The master. Before this I received

from his successor the knowledge of 165...Pray to Allah..Insyaallah!! Tomorrow will be a

better for me...I will share the 1st moment tomorrow about Self Control...Wait !!


No comments:

Post a Comment