Monday, October 18, 2010

~ Downloading~


1.30 Am ; Before finish dowloading " Iron Man 2". Even thought, it almost half- year released at the cinema. But, i liked action movies to be watch many times. as long it can reduce my boring.

Last week, My Lovely Parents depart to Saudi Arabia, For performings pilgrimage .... As the acting head of the family, i need to take care all my siblings for 46 days. This gonna be a long day for me , to uphold the heavy responsibility, not just watch all my siblings. But,'im also have to watch over my house. Fuuh! Thats a heavy responsibility . It gonna be long days. Until my admission to IIUM, Gombak, to complete my Bachelor in Human Science ( Bsc...)..either Political science ,or history and civilization. At Gombak campus also, gonna have a long days around 4 years to compleet my bachelor..then ???.....


Master ( M.A)???.... Married????......Job???....

Never mind, I believe on Allah's decision on me....




2 comments: